Tuesday, October 29, 2019

HOLIDAY DRESS PICKS //

Plus, my top 25 favorites from the SHOPBOP sale, and more new posts!
b6a5fdfe-4f3c-45ea-a896-39975f4fb5c1.png

HOLIDAY DRESSES //

Last week I had the opportunity to bring my Holiday Dress Guide to life at the ShopStyle IRL event in NYC. Today, I'm sharing all of the looks and picks on site!

 
 

SHOPBOP SALE - Full post + picks below

 
 

In case you missed it

EDIT & ETC. // SHOPBOP SALE: MY TOP 25 PICKS

EDIT & ETC. // A-P x Halogen nyc outfits

announcement // a surprise nyc collection

outfits // monochrome looks + A new michele

 
 

Lately on Instagram

Instagram
Facebook
Pinterest

© 2019 Atlantic-Pacific







This email was sent to cec32.kell@blogger.com
why did I get this?    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences
Atlantic-Pacific · 350 5th Ave · New York, NY 10118 · USA