Thursday, August 12, 2021

How I Pack for Big Trips ✈

This week on Fashion Jackson...
Sweet and Spark Blog Instagram Outfits Shop LiketoKnowIt FashionJackson

Packing can be overwhelming, tedious, and more stressful than fun. However, when you learn how to pack, it will suddenly become your favorite sport, and I'm here to show you how to be a gold medalist packer!

A weekend jaunt needs no formal planning. It's my longer trips (like this week in Telluride, my honeymoon, or an overseas trip) that require prep and outlining.

Here's how I do it:

To see what I ended up packing for our Telluride trip this week, check out today's blog post and keep an eye on Instagram to see my outfits in action!

READ THE POST
Instagram
Pinterest
Twitter
Facebook
Fashion Jackson
Copyright © 2021 Fashion Jackson, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to the list.

Our mailing address is:
Fashion Jackson
Fashion Jackson Headquarters
Nashville, TN 37215

Add us to your address book


Too much email? Click here to update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list.