outfit details: ribbed tank top // suede bag // blue suitcase Happy weekend!! Wanted to share a few of my favorite items from the Nordstrom sale. I was so excited that some items I have and love are included in the sale. Madewell makes some of my favorite bags - they are such great quality at a great price point. My brown suede tote is on sale right now and selling fast!! This is such a perfect bag for fall! My entire family has and loves our Beis luggage. These are the best suitcases - so durable and they hold so much and come in a bunch of cute colors. Obsessed with this new exclusive blue color that launched for the sale!! More favorites from the sale: these nike socks - my boys fave socks - perfect time to stock up for back to school I ordered these new sneakers - these are so comfy and I love this new color combo! (pearl ivory) these tall boots are so fun for fall these jeans are so flattering and selling fast this travel duffle - perfect with the beis luggage this hooded windbreaker jacket - lightweight jacket as we start to transition to fall this polo sweatshirt I own and love so much!! my entire family loves these socks! They are so soft and cushioned and comfy. This is the lowest price I’ve seen them - something we majorly stock up on for back to school! I’m so obsessed with this bag!!! Was so excited to see it on sale. Such a great big size, holds my laptop and everything I need. Great for travel too! I recommend these suitcases to everyone I know! They are truly the best and hardly ever go on sale! Happy shopping! xx Christine Christine’s Substack is free today. But if you enjoyed this post, you can tell Christine’s Substack that their writing is valuable by pledging a future subscription. You won't be charged unless they enable payments.
|



