Happy Monday! I wanted to share that some of my favorite jeans are on major sale. Abercrombie is having a sale 25-50% off all jeans + 20% off everything else!! Use code: AFKATHLEEN to get extra 15% off. The sale ends tonight!! Perfect time to grab back to school clothes for the kids too. I’ve been wearing these jeans in the two photos above on repeat lately. I love the drawstring on them! Super comfy and such a great price on sale if you’re looking for a good dark wash pair of wide leg jeans for fall. My stripe halter tank has been a major recent bestseller too and its under $15!! ribbed tank on sale // cuffed jeans on sale hoodie on sale // jeans on sale — if you’re in between sizes, size up on these I ordered Ollie these jeans last minute cause of the sale and both Ollie (1st grade) and Beckam (7th grade) these jeans. On sale both pairs of these jeans are under $30!! Such a good deal for great quality jeans. XX, Christine Christine’s Substack is free today. But if you enjoyed this post, you can tell Christine’s Substack that their writing is valuable by pledging a future subscription. You won't be charged unless they enable payments.
|



